The rules for reviews
- Only review music.
- Only review music on vinyl.
- Only review music on vinyl that has been purchased at random.
(In other words, I do not go looking for specific albums to review. However, I will still be selective with the choices presented at any given time as long as they follow the other rules.)
- Only review music on vinyl that has been purchased at random for $1 or less.
- #SofarLA lineup announced @hankdubs @leftovercuties @adamarcuragi @jailweddings Live stream at Livestream.com/sofarsounds 5 years ago
- While I <3 the record stores in LA proper, there are some gems in the Valley too! Thanks @FreakbeatRecs & @BacksideBurbank for today! #rsd12 5 years ago
- . @FreakbeatRecs said they only received one copy. By 6 p.m. nobody had purchased it, which is insane but good for me! firerecords.com/site/index.php… 5 years ago
- Thought the ESG/Las Kellies 7" from @FireRecordsUK was going to be a UK-only release. You can imagine how happy I was to see it on the US! 5 years ago
- Happy Record Store Day! How did you all do? I'm very happy with my purchases. instagr.am/p/JtAqGow6ab/ #rsd12 5 years ago
- 1 dollar 20s 98 cents 99 cents armadillo music atlantic records awful awfully great backside barry gibb bee gees bill atherton burbank california columbus crosby stills nash & young csny david crosby davis dj chris menist Déjà vu easy street records events florida fragile graham nash grandview heights public library guest posts jerry's records jerry weber kenya library los angeles main course matthew izen maurice gibb michael lopez music neil young news nick lucas ohio overdue collection agency paramount records pennsylvania pittsburgh pop public libraries record city records reviews robin gibb rock rso records san diego santa rosa seattle self-titled soundtrack stephen stills stores tampa thailand The Beatles the great gatsby the last record store vacation vinyl various artists vinyl vinyl fever vinyl records washington whitney houston wise words yes
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Bee Gees Main Course RSO Records ℗©1975 Location of purchase: Armadillo Music, Davis, Calif. Price: $0.98 Two years before “Stayin’ Alive” cemented the Bee Gees into disco history, the album Main Course served as an introduction into new territories. Leaving … Continue reading
It is often said that music is a universal language. That is something that I have always believed to be true. A lot of times there are no words in any language that could possibly describe the feelings that music … Continue reading
“And if you’re young, and you’re trying to build a music collection, why would you want to pay 10 to 15 dollars for CDs, or any other type of music, when there are millions of classic stuff out there that … Continue reading
People that think public libraries are only for books are missing out big time. Not that books are not awesome on their own, but it is exciting to hear that vinyl records are now available at a library in Columbus, … Continue reading
Every month a guest blogger will review one of his/her own dollar-bin discoveries. Guest bloggers will be music lovers who have reached a High Fidelity type of expertise, being record store employees or otherwise changing the world of vinyl records. … Continue reading