The rules for reviews
- Only review music.
- Only review music on vinyl.
- Only review music on vinyl that has been purchased at random.
(In other words, I do not go looking for specific albums to review. However, I will still be selective with the choices presented at any given time as long as they follow the other rules.)
- Only review music on vinyl that has been purchased at random for $1 or less.
- #SofarLA lineup announced @hankdubs @leftovercuties @adamarcuragi @jailweddings Live stream at Livestream.com/sofarsounds 5 years ago
- While I <3 the record stores in LA proper, there are some gems in the Valley too! Thanks @FreakbeatRecs & @BacksideBurbank for today! #rsd12 5 years ago
- . @FreakbeatRecs said they only received one copy. By 6 p.m. nobody had purchased it, which is insane but good for me! firerecords.com/site/index.php… 5 years ago
- Thought the ESG/Las Kellies 7" from @FireRecordsUK was going to be a UK-only release. You can imagine how happy I was to see it on the US! 5 years ago
- 1 dollar 20s 98 cents 99 cents armadillo music atlantic records awful awfully great backside barry gibb bee gees bill atherton burbank california columbus crosby stills nash & young csny david crosby davis dj chris menist Déjà vu easy street records events florida fragile graham nash grandview heights public library guest posts jerry's records jerry weber kenya library los angeles main course matthew izen maurice gibb michael lopez music neil young news nick lucas ohio overdue collection agency paramount records pennsylvania pittsburgh pop public libraries record city records reviews robin gibb rock rso records san diego santa rosa seattle self-titled soundtrack stephen stills stores tampa thailand The Beatles the great gatsby the last record store vacation vinyl various artists vinyl vinyl fever vinyl records washington whitney houston wise words yes
Tag Archives: self-titled
Whitney Houston Whitney Houston Arista Records ℗©1985 Location of purchase: Backside Music and Clothing, Burbank, Calif. Price: $0.99 Unlike her life in the public eye, Whitney Houston’s self-titled, debut album is one classy piece of work. With today’s pop artists … Continue reading